Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Just what I need...another fucking blog

But tough times call for tough measures, but after Melissa posted today that after a slight degree of contrition last night, Chris "Tweety" Matthews was up to his old tricks by this morning, well, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

I just slapped this up for now, but I'm looking for a few good contributors to expose the misogynist douchebag that is Chris Matthews. If you're a blogger and you're interested, e-mail me at brilliantatbreakfast at gmail dot com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! This is a much needed blog, and just mentioned on the Stephanie Miller Show....

Mike Treder said...

Hey, besides blogging about Tweety's all-too-evident stupidity, has anyone seriously started a petition drive to get him kicked off of MSNBC? That nut has got to go.

YAB said...

Thank you. I had been thinking of creating a blog called "I Hate Chris Matthews", but then I realized that I would actually have to watch the guy.

Now we need an "I Hate Tucker Carlson" blog because he is only marginally better.